Thursday 5 April 2012

Sorry for no updates but this time of year its pretty quiet over here unless you enjoy cold windy weather,afraid I don't but we've managed to get through.Its been a strange couple of months,the ice melts from the river and canal then freezes again unexpectedly.Anyway fishing,spent lots more on tackle and a new tackle bag,Savage Gear Pro Roadrunner Gear Bag .Love it!Perfect for me and my needs for local fishing in a city.So this week with high temperatures and low winds I've been out with the UL kit.It has been a great learning pattern with various shaped jig heads,to be honest never expecting to catch a thing as water levels over here are low equalling the UK levels.

So yesterday,Wednesday the weather was great,nothing at work and my 7 year old who "assists" me has gone through a bad cold and just needed fresh air.So i took him down to the river,20 mins later,left handed he's casting like a pro.UL rod, 0.5 to 5g rod,2.5 g jighead and nanofil line.....hmm thank God he did'nt catch...but I did ;) a nice 33cm sea trout!And did that outfit perform...fantastic.....all on a panic minnow
from AGM.what a result......weather here has deteriated again for the Easter weekend,but I'm determined...thermals and waterproofs here I come...have a good Easter everyone..tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment